top of page

Frequently Asked Questions

Q: Is it possible to go from agency option to CDS?

Q: How much paperwork is there to start CDS?

Q: Do I have to live in the same city/town as my FMSA?

Q: Why should I choose CDS?

Q: Do I qualify for the CDS option?

Q: Why should I choose you (IHAS) as my FMSA?

Q: Why do I need an EIN?

Q: Can I work for my child (under 18)?

Q: Can my employee be hired if they have a felony/conviction?

Q: Will CDS affect my SSI or my benefit's?

Q: Who is responsible if my service provider gets injured?

Q: What does a Financial Management Services Agency (FMSA) do?

Q: Is EVV mandatory and can I submit time sheets only?

Q: When are time sheets / visit approvals due and what happens if this is done late?

Q: If my attendant does not clock in/ out will it affect my services?

Q: How can I acquire bonus funds?

Q: Where do I get the credentials for my attendants to clock in and out?

Q: Who do I contact if I am having issues and cannot reach my consultant?

Q: I was not paid for all my hours.

Q: How do I access my W2?

Q: I need assistance with using EVV system.

Q: Does my employee qualify for an increase?

Q: Does my employee qualify for an increase?

Q: What do I have to do to re-instate my services/ eligibility?

Q: What is a SUTA Tax Rate and what causes it to increase?

Q: Why would my employee qualify for unemployment?

Q: How can I as an Employer help prevent service interruption by the program payer?

bottom of page